5 Oct 2012

Painting with my off-hand? Not the best idea;p

Recently I'm not feeling too well. My right arm and part of my back hurt really bad, and I do feel old and crippled:( It's bad enough that I'm unable to paint to my standard. I can splash my mini with paint but it's not exactly the same as proper painting. For a while I was considering using my left hand (I'm more or less bimanual) but then I realized I already tried that during one of the PB Cambridge meet ups...
And it didn't went too good. Proof beneath:


Yes, I know, it was speed painting, and we had only an hour, and it was my first time... But I don't think I can get good at it soon enough;p
And because painting is suspended for a while, until my arm gets better, so I will focus here on reviews and other articles:D I hope my condition will improve soon and you won't get bored with reviewing miniatures.

cheers

'eM

2 comments:

  1. Invest in Ripple on eToro the World's Leading Social Trading Network!

    Join 1,000,000's who have already discovered easier strategies for investing in Ripple...

    Learn from established eToro traders or copy their positions automatically!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you think about exchanging with the most recommended Bitcoin exchange company - YoBit.

    ReplyDelete