19 Jan 2013

Urmuth - belt buckle

Folowing one of my friend's advice, I decided to rapaint the buckle on Urmuth's belt. I tried to make it look like a gray gem. And here are the results.

I know that photos aren't that great. But I had to do them with on camera flash. Lamps would be in danger, as my cat's were displaying unbelievable levels of hyperactivity. So I had to be very quick and pray that they won't demolish anything;p Of course there was small accident. Mila was trying to lick mr U so hard, so he ended up on the floor, hence destroyed ends of his horns.

But anyway, he's in one piece again, nothing irreversible happened, and here are the photos:


Suprisingly I must say, the wooden axe handle, even though not finished yet, doesn't look too bad in such an extreme close-up. You can see some beginnings of the wooden pattern.
The gem itself isn't too bad as well. I might need to fix the highlight on the top, but other than that I'm quite happy.

And what do you think?

cheers

'eM

3 comments:

  1. awsom work. In real life look even better then on picture

    widzialem go w realu wyglada jeszce lepiej niz na zdieciu. mam nadzeje ze niebawem znow sie w sferze spotkamy ... chyba sie pzrezuce na nico wieksze modele. wiecej z nimi zabawy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Napewno bede sie pojawiac na spotkaniach jak tylko praca pozwoli;]
    A duza skala jest duzo fajniejsza do zabawy, daje wiecej mozliwosci, ale tez niestety duzo wiecej wymaga. No ale tez daje wiecej satysfakcji;]

    ReplyDelete