1 Jan 2013

Goals for 2013

After realising that I didn't do too well with achieving my goals in 2012, I decided to keep it pretty simple this year.
So here they are:

1. Paint better.
2. At least try to reduce Hall of Shame.
3. Try painting commissions.

And even though I'm not sure if first one is possible in my case, I feel already, achieving the second one is next to impossible, and I have no idea how to even start thinking about third one, I'm gonna stick to them, and do my best.
And if I'm gonna fail, I'll fail big 3:0, not 5:6 like last year:D

And what about you, do you even set goals for the next 12 months? Or you just go with the flow without the pressure?

cheers

'eM

2 comments:

  1. I set monthly goals rather than yearly ones, although I'm starting to consider a few simple yearly ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm too slow with painting. Monthly goals are not for me for sure;p

    'eM

    ReplyDelete