16 Jul 2013

Figure Painter Magazine and Me


Figure Painter Magazine issue no 3 is out now. And  you can find my two articles inside.
I started the collaboration with the magazine with the previous issue, where I did a review on Andrea's lovely piece Norse Lord. This time I went a step further and next to another review (Spellcrow's Plague Prince) I managed to prepare a step by step article on my way of painting true metallic metals.

And because it looks like it may turn out to be a long-term thing,  I thought I may share it with you:)
I hope you'll like it:D

cheers
'eM


6 comments:

  1. Hi, I was faster and wrote about it on my blog two days ago... No, just kidding. First, it's about sixteen minutes after midnight so it was technically yesterday and (and it's more important) it's great to hear it could be a long-term thing. Because as I know your blog I have to say the articles are gonna be good. Looking forward to the next FPM and you :-D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx:) I'm glad you like what I have to share:)

      Delete
  2. I like the magazine and have gotten all three issues so far. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully next issues will be even better:)

      Delete
  3. Lovely read once again! Thanks for contributing--I'm a fan of the TMM technique and thoroughly enjoyed reading about how you approach it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really happy you enjoyed my SBS. TMM is really fun to paint, I enjoy experiments with this technique:)

      Delete